Thought I should write an update since it has been a while since I've written. I haven't started looking for a job yet. I have been working on get things organized. I still need to make one more trip to Sandpoint to help finish things there.
Robert and I have finished organizing our room...it is my little oasis. The Sproul's helped organize the Garage so it is not a huge disorganized mess. I don't necessarily know where things are in the garage, but it is much neater but doesn't look or feel overwhelming. I have been working on being a housewife...and enjoying it so far. Robert and I plan to get our own apartment when are lease ends. We have enjoyed staying with the Sproul's but feel it is time to be in our own place.
I feel very blessed. I have a husband whom I am in love with and who loves me. I have a home that is comfortable, clean, and a place I like to be. My needs are met and want for little. The Lord has blessed me greatly!
Found you! Love you, my Nut! I am sorry to hear of the passing of your dear grandma. I just read of it now. I am grateful she was able to have you with her and be comfortable in her transition. It makes my heart so happy to hear of your happiness in married life. I love you dear friend. Love, Anna
ReplyDelete